Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pics from my Grandfather's House






One of the things we needed to do on this trip is visit my grandfather's house. Both of my grandparents have passed away and the house has been empty and in disrepair for the last year. My dad grew up here, my mom lived here once they were married and I stayed here during most of my visits to India. If I flip through the pics of this house over the last 3 decades, I can see all the changes it's been through. There's not much to see anymore, so the pics above are supposed to caputre what's left of a once lively environment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love all these shots of the house.
am very much enjoying your images in general. hope you're taking good care, my friend. paul and i are sending much love to you.
happy thanksgiving, kate

deep said...

Thanks, Kate! All the best to you, Paul and the girls, as well. Have a great time this Thanksgiving. Talk to you soon.